Saturday, December 27

thee ppl who mean thee most ;

Jazzie says ;

Well this has definitely been a rough year for me , &nd i wouldn't have been able to make it without these people ,


My Right hand bitch ; Jerisshaaa ;



definitely dn't know how i would have gotten thru this year without this girl ; omg no words just love , never could i have ever wished for such a perfect person to have by my side [no skittle business] , but she is simply amazing , one of thee only people who know thee real me , &nd i thank her for putting up w/ me . We laugh , cry, fight , argue, make thee bmbest remix's ; shit on all these fees , &nd laugh at all these silly niggas ; l0l i love this girl past thee moon &nd thee stars <3> i love yew sister <3











My Life partner ; Richard Christopher Edmond ,
wow , whre do i start ! , this boy right here means thee world to me ; without him i would be so lost , he helps me keep my head together &nd makes sure im always doing whts best for me , i thank him so much for tht , he is truely one of thee most beneficial people i have ever met in my life , &nd without his friendship i would simply be so lost ; i cherish everday tht i can call him my BEST FRIEND , &nd i would never be able to see myself w/ out him being such an avid part of my life . <333





OG DIAMOND HERSELF ; BIG SIS APRIL <3 My apiieeepooo ; sheesh this woman right here has seen me grow from a lil girl to thee young woman i am today , &nd she has been right there thee whole time helping me grow &nd learn , she has been thre for me whenever i need her , &nd i can honestly say some of my most cherished memories has been spent w/ her ; She has one of thee biggest hearts i have ever come across in a person , i love all of our silly moments , &nd our Big Og lil Og vibeee , <3 I love her past infinity so glad she is such a big part in my lifeee ; luckky meeee . &nd FYI ; She was my sister before all yew lil mama tookie kids !! get it straight l0l .





&ND TO THEE OTHER IMPORTANT GROUP OF LOVED ONES ;

-My beautiful cousin soonkey <3333
- My bruderr DCee <33
- Pookaafssh <33
- Nesshha <333
- Domuu <3
- Beezy <3
- Elfyy <3
-Bubee <3
- Favvo <3
-Gorgeous <33
- Turboee <3
- Preciee <3
- Aminah <333

all of yew guys have made my year amazing <3

No comments: