Sunday, January 25

if you really wanted to know ;


Jazzie says ;
i haven't wrote anything significant in quite a while so i thought i would give you guys an update on this life of mine ;
slowly i'm growing into the young woman i always wanted to be ;
i've lost concern for all insignificant things &nd people who have brought me down in the past ;
just focusing on me &nd everything i need to do in order to have my dreams become a reality ;
people have really been testing me lately ; i don't think people realize that i'm not gonna sugar coat anything ; if i feel a certain way it will definitely be known ;
i've pretty much given up on the whole search for love ; it will definitely find me in time , &nd to those who have broken my heart you have only made me stronger ; i've developed a pretty thick sin , why stress over you ? [tht was a general comment btw ]
cn't wait to make it big &nd laugh at all the people who have doubted me ; &nd to everyone who has hurt me , karma is sure to come back 10 fold .
&nd thts truth ;

No comments: