Monday, February 23

some real shii ;

Jazzie says ;
so i've let a lot of my past relationships go , try'n to just move forward in my life ;
feels like so many things were holding me back ; tired of feeling insignificant in way to many aspects of my life ; so basically if your not putting any energy into me ; i will NOT be putting any energy into you ; point blank ; i think a few people should be thanking me for where they are today ; in thee sense tht if it wasn't for me ; keep this in mind lil jazzies across thee V ; theres only one me at the end of the day ; anywho ; i've gotten tired of trying to uphold relationships &nd friendships w/ people who aren't making an effort to do thee same ; its really just gotten old to me ; so now i'm just gonna do me ; with the few "friends" that i hold close , everyone else doesn't really matter anymore sorry ; no longer try'n to be ms.social butterfly , queen of thee jerk , funny outgoing jazzie , now im on my grown woman ; time to reach for thee stars noth'n less ; fck all thee petty highschool shit ; already had that shit on lock ; its time for something new ; so goodbye to thee old me ; hello to the more mature alysen that has come to be ; so yes i have changed ; alot &nd for the better ; unlike other people who have attempted to say goodbye to thee game ; i can actually back my words up ; no cuts ; @ thee end of the day all i need is God , &nd maybe one good friend ; &nd thts truth ; <3
AlyP. ms.jazzie herself ;

No comments: