Tuesday, November 18

Somethn like a diary entry ;

leaving for new york ; 11.20.08 <<< this trip is so needed ; &nd its jst for thee weekend kids , no worries .






Jazzie says ;



i kno its taken me a while to write another post , but i've been out &nd abt . l0l



i woke up this morning to thee realization of so many things ; i hope i dn't lose my husband , he's amazing , he's been keep'n me gues'n tho =/ i rlly would love some closure .


&nd i kno i will nvR evR , be in love w/ someone who isn't in love w/ yew , jst thee idea of being in love w/ someone who they think would compliment them well .


sometimes yew jst gotta seperate friendships &nd relationships ; or maybe thts jst me .


I HATE EXTRA'D OUT PEOPLE ,
plz remove yurself from my life , thnkz .

xX Jazz thee Betty Xx

BLCG.

No comments: